Saturday 31 October 2009

5 new videos uploaded to youtube

This was a new experience. I had to make a demo video recording and I thought I would use this opportunity to update my youtube channel. It was not an easy task, I could not find anyone with a video camera at a short notice so I decided to use my laptop's buil-in webcam. To compensate the picture quality I used an external digital recording device to capture a high-quality stereo sound of my new harpsichord and then mix it together.
On top of that I was making these recordings in a practice room that is in the basement of Goodenough College. Surely not the best natural acoustics for a classical music recording...
However, with some determination and access to technology I managed that! You can check the final results on my youtube channel: